UPDATE [11/24; 10:50 pm]: desmoinesdem also notices something suspect about the gender analyzer, and collects all the women political bloggers incorrectly assumed to be men, as well as uncovers the assumptions behind the logic used. Cute. I’d be more aghast if I weren’t so freaked by the sheer bias involved. It’s times like this that I wish stores were open late so I could go shopping; nothing like a little retail therapy to cheer me up! SIGH.
Gender Analyzer is 93% sure that The RP is written by a man. I think it thinks women bloggers = mommy bloggers who only talk about kids, relationships, parenting and shoes. That’s my hunch, anyway.
I am also a Thinker (INTP). Well, at least we got that right.
Red Queen‘s so proud of me for my gender-bending brainy goodness that she’s given me an award!
Sniffle! I’m honored!! I’d like to thank the Academy, and my man, and my parents, and my fellow bloggers, and my junior high principal for announcing my name over the loudspeaker the day I won the choice of a stereo vs. a remote-control car in some reading contest or something in the 8th grade. I’ll never forget how good it felt to be the center of attention and to win stuff, and I vowed from that moment forward to keep attention-seeking and have been waiting my whole life for a moment as special as this. G*d bless the U.S.A.!
No doubt, others must have the chance to bask in such glory. So I pledge to pass on the award. And of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are, forthwith:
* Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
* Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
* Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
* Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
* Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
Yes, yes. So I nominate NYC Weboy – he is certainly gayer, and who can compete with that?
And I nominate Liss, for Shakesville now and evermore.
I nominate pocochina – nobody RANTS better than her.
I nominate Pizza Diavola – if anyone could single-handedly overturn Prop 8, it’d be her.
And I nominate G.D. at PostBougie, for blogrolling me and for sporting such a stellar blog design. What discriminating taste!
My competitive heart typically scorns the “we’re all winners!” attitude, but tonight, the seven of us are. Especially me.