I had my results posted and in editing this lost them.Â If I remember correctly I was:
1) 100% for “Theoretical Ideal Candidate”
2) Mid-80s % for Kucinich and Obama (in that order),
3) and 76% and 77% for Edwards and Clinton, respectively.Â
4) Bloomberg: 69%; Richardson: 63-ish%;
5) Guiliani: 29%.Â
6) All the other GOP clowns were near or below Guiliani, with a high of 35% for Huckabee, I think, and 5% for Gingrich.
Â Information linkÂ Â to compare the candidates platforms.Â (Interestingly, while it asks about age and marital status, it does not ask you if you have a race/ethnicity or gender preference for candidates.Â Lame.)